THE LION of many COLORS (a watercolor)

6:58 PM



I'm not really into African colors...or Reggae music or the colors red and orange. 
But my Dad, now............he played reggae music on the week before Christmas. He loves lions' manes and all that island-y music stuff. 

Literally, I've had "Swahili gospel mix" pop up on my Youtube recommendations page.
So I dug into the creative folders stored way back in my brain, and thought of something him.

Something in Isaiah. Something with a Reggae flair.



~~~

Yesterday I set out, determined to get a tan with Mom.
And I burnt.
Like a redhead. *shrieks*

then this morning, I had to cringe while suiting up in a leotard and dance tights.

But I'll have a tan...right?

Do you listen to many music genres?

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

(yep that happened too)

You Might Also Like

14 Sticky notes

  1. DUDE THIS IS SO COOL AND GORGEOUS GAH *loves it*

    awww. are you feeling any better??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MY DEAR *nods and smiles*
      Yeah I'm a little less red today, lol.
      -Michaila

      Delete
  2. WHAT

    THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

    *faints*

    (Seriously, Michaila, YOU HAVE TALENT. <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW

      THANK YOU

      *smiles* my day is made. you. are. so. nice.
      *hands you cookies*
      -Michaila

      Delete
  3. Oh, your watercolor is gorgeous! I most key listen to pop, classic and show tunes. I have never ever been stung by a jellyfish. But I've been sunburned many times.

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip!
      I listen to anything from pop to country to contemporary to worship to classical xD lol I like many genres. What are 'show tunes'?
      Yep jellyfish stings feel a bit like a bee sting with a sort of electric 'zap' to them.
      -Michaila

      Delete
  4. Show tunes are the songs from musicals. Like, Hard Knock Life from Annie.

    Ouch, sounds slightly painful.

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolor! And that's a new header, right? 'Cause it's gorgeous! <3
    I'm not a HUGE music person, but a do like somewhat of a variety of music. I like contemporary Christian music, like Danny Gokey, Lauren Daigle, For King and Country, and others. And I like some country music. And orchestra\violin\piano music is cool. :)
    No, never been stung by a jellyfish! o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natasha! As you can see, I'm playing around a bit (a lot) with my template and styles. I like the first two you mentioned--I actually saw Lauren Daigle live last summer in D.C xD
      I listen to classical/movie playlists when I dance a lot.
      -Michaila

      Delete
  6. Woah that drawing (or painting idk) is AWESOME. So pretty!! <3 I wish I had those skills.

    haha tanning is annoying. I love getting the pretty tan but it's hard work getting so hot in the sun. lol maybe i'm a baby haha

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Ellie! Hey, your pretty amazing at gymnastics ;) Yeah, I'd say getting burnt in the sun isn't the bestest way to tan xD
      -Michaila

      Delete
  7. OMW that is SO BEAUTIFUL. <3 <3

    Haha, I know the feeling xD I used to be a dancer, and when I came back from vacation or anything, I'd have this tanline on my arms which looked really weird.

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the struggle. Dancers have all their own funny things, don't they? I'm learning this now, haha.
      What kind of dance did you take?
      -Michaila

      Delete

Have you been to Europe?

Thank you for your beautiful comments (I respond) <3333