BULLET JOURNAL IDEAS FOR WRITERS || it's trending and so so fun

3:16 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



We writers...we got a lotta notebooks. marble, binders, little minis, drawing pads, etc. And one of my new faves is this ^ grand ol' BULLET JOURNAL. It's perfecto for my calendars, to-do's, and wee bit o' inspirations for creations. As writers, we also need that INSPIRATION badly. 

Don't deny it, you know you have those _______________________ times.

So what do we do?! We make our inspiration. We pray, we doodle, and we plot. Every little sketch should have some massive significance; whether it's the old trunk where your lead character finds books from her friend's mother's past, a hammock where together they learn to have a friend in the world where both are orphans, or an anchor, a symbol of the bondage that the happy ending of the novel lifts. 


Some fonts and doodles that were used: here





I used both pencil and Prismacolor pencils and some sharpie (which as you can see was a complete whaaaaaaat did i just do o my paintbrushes sorta moment). I intertwined both two quotes from draft 2 of Gift of the Sea and meaningful icons to make a page of full-blown noveliness.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BULLET JOURNAL YOUR NOVEL. TODAY.

*go, and live your dream*



#wereyouinspired?

do you bullet journal?

What's your fave thing to doodle?

You Might Also Like

6 Sticky notes

  1. Wow, how beautiful! You are so talented! I do enjoy bullet journaling. I think it's a great way to keep track of things on my blog, but I never thought to use it for any of my novels. Great idea! :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lydia(*whisper* your name is so so beautiful, btw)! I need to change my blog schedule to my bullet journal. I hope you do use it for your novels; make sure you lemme know how it goes!
      -Michaila

      Delete
  2. UGH <3 I am in love with this post. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH VANESSA THANK YOU. XD I'LL DO MORE, OKAY???
      -Michaila

      Delete
  3. Cute bullet journal! What a fun idea-- I love seeing people's journal projects. Also wanted to say thanks for the follow on Bloglovin' <3
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivian! Yesss, so do I--and their art ;)
      sure!
      -Michaila

      Delete

Have you been to Europe?

Thank you for your beautiful comments (I respond) <3333